Sunday, August 10, 2014

Buddy Here - Checking In

Buddy here - checking in.  It's been one month since my last confession.  Errr,  ummmm, I mean another month as a permanent foster has passed.  There were a few moments.  Let's see. There were the three pots I drug off the deck last week and disassembled.  There was the pot I knocked off yesterday and dug about in.  Yes, I see a trend here, do you?  

There was the cut on the bottom of my foot.  Nope, not saying how that happened.  Sorry about the blood on the floor.  Didn't I do a good job tracking it all through the house? Spread your blood, I mean love all about.

Oh ya, there was the old tree stump you used as a coffee table.  I tell you there was a rodent inside it that had to be flushed out.    And, I need to mention the toads.  Dang the toad hunting is good here.  Anyone else notice they look way better than they taste?  Egads they make me slobber.  

There have been visits by that other pointer recently.  He has a silly name.  Freckles, who names a dog that when the name Buddy exists?  Bud, Buddy, Budwheezer.  You can't say Freck. Freckbudy and Freckwheezer.  It just doesn't make sense.  

Now, I get checked regularly for new lumps and bumps.  More often than a boob in a mammogram clinic.  Any time I expose my belly for belly rubs I get checked.  Geesh...give it a rest.  So far so good!

I've been digging the bee's too.  Lots of clover blooming in the yard makes the bee hunting fabulous.  My success rate for catching them varies too.  Mostly because they fight back.



So there you have it.  I'm still kicking it and getting into mischief.  It's good, I'm good...and the treats here are good.  May treats rain from your sky, they sure do from mine.

~Buddy.


No comments: