Friday, August 3, 2012

Mother's

We are born with one Mother, and through marriage are blessed with another Mother.  If you are lucky you get yet another Mother if you get married again.  


I have the equivalent of yet another Mother.   Well, let me back up.  There are friends and there are Mother's.  Some friends Mother you.  But some friends are more like a Mother.  I wish I could define that better.  This one I shall call my Blog Mother.  She follows my life through my writing and always has something positive to say in response to what I write.  She responds to most if not all of the blogs.    And shares her experience as it relates to my stories.  We have met a couple times, but have birthed our relationship because of my blog.
  
If my real Mom were still with with us, it is what I would want from her.  Funny how life showers us with Mother's.  Whether we are a Mom, or a dog Mom, or a Blog Mom. Whether we simply Mother another.  It's all good, and sometimes Mom's just show up in our life.  Amen to that, amen. 

No comments: