Saturday, May 17, 2014

Why not me??

Here's the deal.  I'm looking for you, so listen up.

My name is Buddy, but you can call me Bud, or Pal or Dufus.  Just call me okay.  I have lots to offer.  I'm not a wild young puppy, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.  I can nap with the best, but I also love going for a run. I dance when I'm excited, I've got a bark that means business.  I point.  I clean my plate.  

My needs are simple.  I like to be with my people.  If you're home most the time and need a friend, it's me.  I need a soft place to lay, but I never get up on the furniture. I like to dig. Owning it is the first step. I'll stop if you ask, fair enough? 

I am just one of the terrific dogs looking for homes with Great Plains Pointer Rescue.  So if a sensational senior is not the right fit for you, there are other dogs who could be.

Now, for the record, I was not bribed, coerced, or otherwise pressed upon to make these statements.  I may have a treat waiting for me when I'm done, I'm not telling.  Foster care is awesome, don't get me wrong, but I know someone special is looking for a sweet 'ol soul like me.  

So, again I ask, why not me?  Really,  why not me?  No, seriously, why not me? 

No comments: