Monday, March 18, 2013

I have the cutest Dog!

It's true.  I have the cutest dog in the world.  When I write that, I speak my truth and yours.  Because you too have the cutest dog in the world.

It's a case of falling in love your pet.  Beauty is in the eye and the heart of the beholder.  Now I'm taking this whole "Cutest Pet" thing one step further.  I've entered Layla in a cutest pet contest through a regional grocery store.  You can go to www.Hy-Vee.com and vote for the cutest pet.  Layla can be found under either Nancy or aurora.  But there are scads of pets in the contest just sure to melt your heart. 

We'd sure appreciate your vote.  It's a lofty goal to win a contest like this.  It's all about connections,  voting and sharing with others who will vote too.  You can vote once daily.  It's not all about winning, although that would be a hoot.  If we were to win we'd donate that year's worth of food to Great Plains Pointer Rescue.  It's about trying and having some fun in the process.  That pretty much describes Layla - she a process and a whole lot of fun.



It is about celebrating your pet.  Something we should take time to do more of.  If you have a goofy pointer named Layla, who brings laughs every day, you just can't help thinking she's just the cutest.  That gets my vote.

No comments: