Saturday, June 1, 2013

Puppy Breath

Who doesn't love puppies??  Puppy antics, puppy cuddling, puppy breath. Sometimes you just need a puppy fix.

So...we'll be getting ours next week.  I'll be the first to say, dang puppies are a lot of work.  Which is why I also say I love those seniors.  Reno, however, adores puppies. So I know when I suggest fostering a puppy, he'll always say yes.  And, then, I'll question our sanity.  



Puppies are a short-term adventure in fostering.  He'll just get in, get settled and will be off to a forever home. Now, Layla, Mick and Addy don't know he's coming next week.  Mick thinks there is enough chaos around here with Addy & Layla.  Sometimes we need to stir things up...and what better way than with a puppy.

My only worry is the nothing else will get done while he's here.  The lawn mower will sit still, the projects will get shelved, cleaning will wait. However, the camera will get a work out!  As will little puppy teeth.  

We're lucky we can do this.  The resident pups will think they're lucky when he leaves.  And the pup?  He's already a lucky dog because he's begun his journey to a forever home.   

No comments: