Thursday, August 8, 2013

Old Fosters New Fosters

It's that time again...sorta.  We usually have a one foster rule here.  And, Addy is the resident foster.  She's been with us for a while, since February actually.  She is beyond the "foster" status and more like a permanent resident.  However, we still hope her forever home finds her.



So now the urge to foster another has bitten me hard.  We have the space, at least in the yard we do.  The house is another story.  What's one more for a while.  Well, one more means another life gets saved, and one also who gets the open space in the shelter.  One more means another cool dog that we get to love up on for a while. So I'm happy to announce the Wallace is coming soon.

Wallace hails from the Quincy, IL area.  He'll be our first IL foster.  Add another state to the roster bringing us up to 7 states.  Guess I have a few more states to get dogs from....  Oh honey, guess what!!

That said, kudos to Reno for never faltering when I say I want to foster.  Of course the back story is I say I want way more dogs than we ever get. Probably a very good thing.  Even so, Reno's a trooper and I love him for that.

So the journey continues, and the journey begins again.   Do you know anyone looking to adopt a dog....have I got some good ones for you!

No comments: