Sunday, March 2, 2014

Prayers/Wishes/Dreams

I can distinctly remember saying someday I want a job where I can take my dog to work with me. Maybe I prayed that, maybe it was a wish.  Sometimes those things are one in the same.  It came to pass, prayer answered.

I remember saying/praying/wishing that when my kids were young I could only work part time.  And I did, even when divorce challenged me to work full time. I also remember saying that after they were out of school I'd work my ass off. That one came true too. It's okay for that part to ease up a little. Just sayin.

I know we wished/prayed/dreamed for a place with some land for the dogs to enjoy. Never realizing how much we would love it too.

I remember thinking how nice it would be to have professional pictures taken with one of my dogs. I wanted it, but not enough to make it happen. But happen it did thanks to belonging to K-9's & Friends Therapy Dogs and the good people at Lad Photography. 


Another prayer/wish/dream come true.  But, and there is always a but, I admit to struggling with that whole timing thing.  Don't you?  I see some prayers answered, and know there are others still clearly in the works. I know they have been heard. Lord knows because I've not been shy in asking repeatedly for them.  Most frustrating are the ones I pray for others.  I can wait, but I don't want my loved ones to have to wait.  So maybe if I ask nice once again we can speed up that process.

Or not.  So I count the blessings of prayers/wishes/dreams answered.  And I wait. Knowing I must be in good company in this struggle.  I'm not alone, and answers are coming.




No comments: