Sunday, June 1, 2014

Random Thots

My mantra for the week is "ask and you shall receive".  Some of my ask's will be verbal, some will be mental.  After all who doesn't have some mental moments every week.  Some things we ask for are so subtle they don't even register, but they get heard.

So this week in the ask column I ask for employment opportunities for those in need. That they be open to new opportunities, not just what they have always done in the past.  It's okay to clunk them on the head to make those opportunities obvious.  Sometimes the obvious escapes us.

Also on the list...help for parents who struggle to meet their kids needs.  I was blessed in meeting my kids needs when they were at home.  I know I asked and received tons of help in that area.  Pretty sure I crossed over the mental line a time or two during that part of my life too.

Now it wouldn't be my blog if I didn't share about the dogs and ask on their behalf. Buddy and I have really become bathroom buds.  At first we sat in there for steam bath's to help with his kennel cough. Then it was medicated baths for his skin conditions.  Of late he and I soak our feet in warm Epsom salt water for a sore he has on his paw.  Sure, only one paw needs soaking. But have you ever tried to soak one paw on an animal?  Go for four, it's much easier.  And if I need to sit with him, I might just as well soak my tootsies too. So I'm asking for some healing vibes for Mr. Buddy, and will someone please pass the loofah.

Last, but not least I'm gonna ask for good graces and healing for any of your loved ones (and mine) who are ill.  

Ask, ask and ask again.  And if you wanna soak feet with Buddy and I, c'mon over the water is warm and the company is excellent.





No comments: