Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ohhh, nice digs...

So far, says Layla, all my needs are being met. Well, there was the whole water torture episode, I don't think I deserved that, but I lived through it. The nice lady got in the large ceramic bowl thingy and held me. The not-very-scary man got me wet and helped scrub me. It was scary, sort of.

I still have a ring around my neck. That is from where the chain was tight around my neck. When I was found it had to be cut off, and my fur is discolored from it. They wish I could tell my story, but we all know dogs don't really tell stories.

My hips and ribs tell a bit of my story. I was hungry, very hungry. So far I've had kibble, pancakes and even some cat food. Frankly, I've been so hungry even cat food is good. I just hope there are no cats in it. I get cookies here too. Not the kind huMom's eat, special ones just for Hank, Mick and I.

Mick is a cool dude. Hank is kind of a grumble butt. But they seem to like him, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I have a tiny condo also known as a crate. I have soft blankets and a fenced yard. They like me here, and I like it so far too. Guess I'll stay for a while..... ~Layla

No comments: