Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Notes from Across The Bridge

Notes From Across The Bridge to my HuMom and friends who have lost pets. Don't be sad for long...be happy you loved me and have enough left to love another. ~Mr. Hanky

What better message could we receive from the other side. Don't be sad for long. Be grateful, love again. How is it that a silly pointer boy could share these words of wisdom? Heck if I know.

Hank comes from a long line of "love again" dogs. It all started with Abby, then Fancy, Mick, Maddie, Buddy, Jackson, Bo, Kobe, Pete, Sidney, Sophie, Chip, Queenie, Jr, Snowflake, and of course, Layla-la-la-la. And there will be more.

But for now Hank wants us to know. Life is good on the other side. And, it's good to love again. I always worry when people say "I'll never get another pet, I just couldn't go through that again". To each their own, but I just can't fathom saying no to the possibilities of love.

So thank you Hank for your words of encouragement. As always, you are a one-of-a kind dog...

No comments: