Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Paws N Feet

I was looking at Mick and Layla's paws yesterday. And then, I looked at my own feet. I stand on mine all day long, in the most comfortable shoes I can buy. They are protected from heat, cold, cement, wet, rocky surfaces, mud and all manner of other challenging surfaces.

The dog's feet are smooth and soft. The fur between their pads sticks up like little Mohawks. They are adorable. Mine, not so much. So, obviously, I should have feet like theirs. I bathe mine, scrub them with fragrant lotions, buff them with loofahs and pumice stones. Still they make sandpaper look desirable. They lick theirs clean and voila!

Funny how that works. Hands down, their feet take the cake. Dang straight, my feet look gnarly. Oh well, just the nature of the feet.

No comments: