Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung...


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care....in a world that I think exists out there somewhere.

In our little world, however,  it's still a scramble and the house it is completely in shambles.  Yes, how fun it can be to start with a rhyme til you realize its not so sublime.

We celebrate Christmas and furry friends you see, without them I tell you I wouldn't be me.

It's been quite a year with fosters out here, each one so different but always a dear.

On Snowflake, on Layla, on Bailey, Jess and Buck, you'd think with these names I may get so stuck.  One out of five just with us did stay, we could not let Miss Layla find a home far away.

No Santa hats or antlers for these pups you see, just a home full of loving from Reno and me.

A big yard to play in, to romp and run, our life in the country, son of a gun.  We blessed and we're happy, with these dogs we do love.  Blessings untold from someone above.

So there is my poem, silly and quite trite, but we wish you a Merry Christmas and to all a good night.

No comments: