Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Life Thots

Twenty three days until the wedding. Did I mention one of the bathrooms has practically been gutted? Plenty of time and not nearly enough time. Add to that 13 travel days for me and only 4 days at home for Reno. Somewhere in this time frame I need to get the house on the market.

They say that moving, getting married and changing jobs are some of the most stressful life events we go through. So let's do them all this summer and get the stress over with.

I'd be lying if I said it's been easy lately. Reno is ready to pitch me into the river and I've been tempted to buy him a one way ticket somewhere...anywhere. I am so dreaming of the days when we look back on this time and laugh. And we will, we'll laugh at how stressed I was, and how hard it all seemed. We'll laugh because the larger plan was so much better than we dreamed. We will laugh and we'll give thanks.

Right now we're counting down. To the wedding, to the move - even though we don't know where we are moving to yet. To the end of the decrapping and the packing. It's such a time of who, what, when, where, why and how. Oh Lordy, someone tell me how.

Through it all my best friend (hello!! that would be Reno) and the dogs keep me from totally wiggin out. I come close, and it isn't pretty, but they anchor me. Thank God for that.

No comments: