Thursday, July 14, 2011

Roller Coasters


Some people love roller coasters. Me, not so much. There is nothing exhilarating about it. Dread going up, terror going down. Not to mention nearly meeting my lunch coming up at the same time. No fun.

I admit to feeling like life is a roller coaster right now. It's all good, I know it will turn out all good, but it just doesn't feel good right now. In response I get weepy. Man, how do we turn the faucet off??

Hank is concerned about my emotional status. When he's not asleep, outside, or eating that is. Mick is possessed by the bunnies who have taken up residence in the fenced vegetable garden. Fenced gardens are both a blessing and a curse.

I wish I could be subtle about stress. Like that is gonna happen. I wish the crystal ball was....well....crystal clear. This too shall pass, I do know that. And I will wonder what all the turmoil was about.

For now, I'm about as worked up as Mick is to get the bunnies in the garden. We make quite a pair. Thankfully, Hank is showing us that napping is better way to approach life. It's a rough job, but someone has to do it.

No comments: