Friday, July 29, 2011

Thanks for the Poo

Anyone who owns a dog knows the smell. It assaults you as soon as you enter the house and the hunt begins. Where is the gift that is not really a gift, but a nasty little surprise?

I had this experience today. Ohhhh nooooo... For a fleeting moment I hoped my nose was mistaken. Of course I was wrong. But, and there is always a but, this time there is cause to celebrate!

Maybe I should take a moment to do the happy dance, because certainly I have the smartest dog/dogs in the world. It doesn't matter who had the poo's, truly it doesn't. What matters is that they were courteous enough to go down stairs to the cement basement floor instead of using the new carpet. Yep, thems smart dogs.

Thank you, thank you, thank you who ever you are. I'm sorry for you not feeling well, but I'm eternally grateful you believe in selective pooing. Good dog Hank or Mick, Smelly Dog. You know who you are and I love you.

No comments: