Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Say Cheez


There are many different types of dogs, well, duh. Let me try to explain. There are adorable skittish dogs like Sophie, there are stoic English gentlemen with monocles like Mick, there are "treats OMG liver treats" dogs like Pete, and then there is Hank.

Hank is the epitome of joy. He eat, sleeps and breathes joy. Although most times when I photograph that I end up with pic's of a dufus. Proof that what you see and what you get are sometimes worlds apart.

Perhaps when there is that much joy exuding from you it just comes out in shades of dufus. You don't have to be controlled, or diplomatic, or wear a mask. You let your guard down and just be. If just being, and being joyful at it, involves being a little cheezy and a dufus. Sigh me up. I'm learning from the Master.

No comments: