Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why do you....


Layla has questions.

Why do you leave for part of every day? Seriously, we could play all day every day. Why can't we?

Why do you go in the little room, behind the curtain and get rained on every day. Are you in Seattle? Do you mind that I peak in to see if you are still there?

Why does Hank want so much of your attention? He has had it for years and I've just gotten here.

Why does my tennis ball roll under the neighbors fence? And what do you mean I can't dig up the neighbors rose bush under the fence? I know you love roses.

Do I really have to "give it" when you say so? Do I really have to "come" when you say so? Why is walking me like walking a whirling dervish? I just like to be everywhere and the leash makes that impossible. You may want to walk forward, I prefer side-to-side.

Why does the squirrel get to run on the top of the fence? I want to do that!!! Does Hank really not know how to play? OMG - how sad is that. Why does Mickey sometimes play like an old man. Ohhhhh, he is an old man.

Do I really have to behave when you are out-of-town? I rather like being non-compliant.

Why, why, why....I just wanna know why?

~Layla

No comments: