Sunday, July 18, 2010

Famous Last Words - It's As Simple As That

Just when you say - It's as simple as that - it's not as simple as that. One should never start a sentence with "it's as simple as.....or my dog never.....my child wouldn't.....or I've never had that happen...." It's like jinxing the God's of irony. Or, tempting the laws of possibility. As soon as you say it all the planets align for incredible things to happen. Leaving you, with egg on your face, not to mention a complete look of bafflement.

Such is the case of the blog situation. I implied it was a simple thing to just click "follow" and presto chango you could follow me. Plus, by following me (psst, I'm over here) you would get to see some photo's I post as well. Come to find out if you have a G-mail, AOL or Yahoo account it's just that simple. For the rest of you, it must not be that simple, but I still want you to feel the love.

If you have problems (with following the blogs, that is) let me know. I can send the blogs direct to up to 10 addresses. So the good news is spaces are still available. Maybe I should raffle them off to the highest bidder. Okay, maybe not.

I won't leave you in the dark, or out in the cold, or having blog withdrawls. Stick with me, one way or another, the best is yet to come.

No comments: