Friday, October 29, 2010

500 Times

Hmmmm. 500 times I've sat down to share my thoughts with you. Amazing. 500 times and I'm still talking to myself, to you. Basically writing down what those voices in my head tell me too. Will they ever cease?? I hope not.

Let me clarify. I have written 500 blogs on this site. There were a whole bunch of them on another small site that are lost in space because I never printed them out. Shame on me. It isn't really that "sites" fault. It's mine for not printing them out and/or backing them up. All of this started because of some time on my hands, some stories about dogs, and experiences in life. I figure maybe my lessons would be helpful to others. Could be my education might help someone else. Hopefully, my life-capades make someone else smile a wee bit.

I do know how to laugh. Life is pretty funny. Ironic, painstakingly precise in providing moments humbling enough to crush you, but none-the-less worthy of laughter. Mostly because laughter is generally better than tears.

If there were an Academy Award for blogs I can picture myself on the stage accepting it. A bit wobbly on my heels, dressed to the nines in a svelte red gown with white pointer fur on it. Alright, in the interest of honesty, very wobbly on heels, lots of dog fur, and svelte?? Hahahhahaaaa.....

But the speech would be the same. I'd like to thank those who find some truth in my words, some laughter in my journey and some joy in dogs. Dog have brought out the best of me, define the best of me and have endured the best of me. Thanks be to Dogs. Thanks be to God. Thanks be to the people who read my blogs.

2 comments:

Janicekg said...

Congradulations on being able to seemingly and effortlessly find 500 things to write and share with us. I'm looking forward to the next 500 posts.

Maggi said...

Congratulations to you as well for taking the time to share your life and the lives of your dogs with us ... I truly enjoy and look forward to every post.