Thursday, September 15, 2011

MIA

Guess I have been MIA of late. Did you miss me?

Without a foster dog around to keep things lively it's been kind of quiet. Quiet, if you don't take into account a wedding, listing a house, job hunting, having a daughter get married, and a pending move. Ya, it's been so quiet.

Here is where we are. House hasn't sold, but I have employment. Employment is good. I'll start my new job October 10th. So between now and then we need to find housing. Frankly, we need a miracle, a money tree, and a fairy God Mother. Is there an APP for that?

I should be packing things instead blogging. But, what would be the fun in that. I like to think I'm a an easily adaptable kinda gal. I can dream can't I? I like to think I am faith filled. I am, but still I worry. I worry about moving, leaving the kids, making new friends, being homesick, getting lost, being lonely. I'm not afraid to own that I am afraid. Pulling up roots is probably easier when you are younger. Should have done that 30 years ago.

But, and there is always a but, this too shall pass. Just praying it's a semi-smooth ride into our new life together. And, that I'm not a blubbering mess through the whole process. In the meantime somebody please send the link to that APP, I think I might need it.

No comments: