Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random Thots - September

First of all, September??? Holy Hannah I can't believe it's September. A new page turned on the Pointer Rescue calender. And in all fairness a new page turned on the German Shorthair calendar too.

Hank gave me a look of total disgust today. I had the audacity to ask him to walk away from a bowl that still had kibble in it. It wasn't his bowl. But, in his eyes any unattended bowl of food is his bowl. I thought his head was gonna spin 180 degrees when I told him to leave it. Walk away from the bowl Hank.....what?? what?? what??? No, no, no....that is just wrong! He probably thinks his owner has a screw loose. Would he be wrong?

Another news flash...homes sales suck. Wish I could write the ad this way: Lovely, three bedroom home for sale. Dog friendly yard, full of laughter and good karma. New furnace (okay after next week that will be true), home warranty package, new carpet, some new windows. Nose prints at no extra charge. Owner serves cookies at open houses, eager to sell.

Along that same line, I'd like to encourage St. Joseph to get to work on bringing me a buyer. Hellloooo Joe - are you sleeping?? No disrespect meant, but St. Joe - you have some pretty high up contacts could you work a miracle for me?? I'll be sure the dogs don't pee where you are buried in the yard.

There you have it, a September wish and a prayer... I truly believe if Hank can walk way from a bowl of kibble that St. Joe can find me a buyer. Miracles do happen.







No comments: