Sunday, November 13, 2011

Published

So I write this blog, and am blessed to have a small following of readers. Actually you all are volunteers as well as readers. Don't get me wrong, I dig it. I love the process of writing. It tickles me pink to have others that enjoy my crazy dog lady thoughts and life.

I am feeling totally affirmed to have my writing being published by someone other than myself. A short story I wrote about former foster dog Sidney is being published in one of the Happy Tails Books. It is in their book entitled Lost Souls: FOUND, vol. 2.

Now I submitted the story about two years ago. So when they wrote asking for a picture of the dog in the story I sent one of Kobe. I wrote a lot about Kobe. Oh! You want a picture of Sidney? Really? I wrote about Sidney?? If nothing else there will always be a blonde at this keyboard, and she is certain to pull her blonde card for all to see.

Now it's not like I'll be receiving royalties for this story and that's okay. It is a feather in my cap, a biscuit in the dog's Kong, a ribbon on my bulletin board to have this happen. You can get a copy by going to www.happytailsbooks.com. I hope the story is good. It's been so long I'm not sure. I do know Sidney was a blessing, so the story must be good, cause he was good. Thanks Sidney for helping a crazy dog lady achieve a dream.

No comments: