Friday, January 7, 2011

Are You a Snuggler

Little Miss Queenie is missing her brother, her playmate, her snuggle buddy. Which brings me to this question. Are you a snuggler? Or a burrower??

Junior was a snuggler. Queenie is a burrower. Junior would curl up and Queenie would tuck in. It is a problem when you don't know where to tuck in to. Isn't that one of our greatest life challenges? Finding a safe, warm, comfortable place to tuck in to. Perhaps when dogs completely curl up and tuck their noses under their tail they dream of the time when there was a litter mate to sleep with. Do they remember those other butts they sniffed? If Queenie, and Junior (now named Buck) could talk they'd already be saying remember the good 'ol days?

Maybe Queenie would even have a little rant. I used to have others to play with. Hmmph, I never used to have to be alone. I was the Queen and I had underlings. Now I have Mick who hides when I want to play, and Mr. Grumble Butt who obviously just does not like puppies. Who does he think he is anyway? Thank God, at least there is Sophie to play with. She is some small compensation for all the pain I must endure here.

Sigh....being me is tough....at least there is HappyPuppyLoverMan here, and the nice lady who loves all of us. She has a big heart. It's not so bad, but I do miss my brother.

No comments: