Friday, January 14, 2011

Puppy Life...


Or, living like a puppy as the case may be. I really think I live like a puppy. Okay, so maybe I don't play as much as a puppy. I need to work on that. But puppies go, go, go until they just drop. I resemble that comment.

The only difference is everything they do is from play and curiosity. We work, work, work eliminating the spontaneity of play and curiosity. Everything is interesting to Queenie, and edible. I find many things, more than I really need, edible too.

Of the three resident dogs, Sophie has really stepped up to the plate and let her "inner puppy" out. And in, and out, and all over the sofa. She plays, she really plays. Which is great for her, and awesome for Queenie. Come to think of it, that works out well for Mick and Mr. Grumblebutt. Lest I forget Reno plays well too, very well. He had to have been a puppy in another lifetime!

We know, beyond the last dog biscuit on earth, that these puppies have been well socialized, well handled, well played with and well loved. I am particulary fond of the times they nap.....but then...maybe I'm just envious. I think I'll add that to my to do list - play more, nap more, work less. In that specific order.

No comments: