Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jr. Flies the Coop


Sigh.....really big sigh..... Jr. adorable little pointador extraordinaire left home today. Yes, he was young, but he's in good hands.

He got several lectures today before his new owners picked him up. Reno lectured him, my friend Jo spoke a few words to him and I had a whole list of instructions for him. Such as.....always listen to your owners voice. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Remember you are a four-footed child of God. Remember you are loved. Don't forget you can always come back......to play.

So just like that he has gone home. I suspect it will be a rough night for him, for Queenie and for us. To go from 21 siblings, to three siblings, from one sibling to none. I'd whine too. I wonder who's going to take this harder, Queenie, Reno or me???

Happy trails Junior! We love you.

No comments: