Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pretty Things

Besides being extremely partial to English Pointers and dogs in general,, there are a few things I am passionate about. Flowers, diamonds and all other bling, diamonds and all other bling (worth mentioning twice) and paper napkins. Bet you didnt' see that coming.

I adore pretty paper napkins. Do you have any idea how many beautiful, adorable, funny, cute, enchanting napkins are out there? And yet, we use white napkins 95 percent of the time. Hmmmm, there is something wrong with this picture.

I'm guessin I am not alone in using the ordinary when the deluxe model is available. Even a plain 'ol peanut butter and jelly sandwich tastes better when served with a festive napkin.

We could all stand some extra beauty in our life. We could benefit from some heightened ambiance in our world. We may not eat off of Spode china, but can indulge our senses with fine napkins.

Okay, so maybe you don't dig the paper goods like I do. It's just me, and I accept that. But, please, find your beauty and embrace it. Life is too short not to.

No comments: