Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shopping....grrrrr

I must have been a man in another life time. I hate shopping. Maybe I was sick during every shopping class life ever offered. Perhaps God didn't assign enough shopping mentors to me. If so, is it too late to ask for a miracle?

My mission is to find window coverings for two rooms in the house. Ughhhhh!! It shouldn't be so hard. Women should know this stuff. I should enjoy the process. May I just say....ummmm, not. I do not, I could not, I did not, I should not. I sound like Dr. Seuss, but sorely lack his creative mentality when it comes to shopping.

Now, you and I both know if I was shopping for a dog, diamonds, or flowers for the yard I would be embracing the opportunity. Frankly, I think the dogs could do a better job shopping for home accessories. Maybe I'll just send them in and see what they drag back.

Yes, I realize there is professional help available for this problem. Someday, when my money tree is ready for picking I'll go that route. Until then I'll just labor my way through the process and hope I give birth to good choices. It's a painful, but I'll get through it.

No comments: