Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rolling Trash

With the arctic cold and brutal winds came a bag trash rolling through the yard today.  Luckily it's going to blow on through and end up in someones yard way south of us. 

The bag 'o rambling trash was a definitely a security breach for Mr. Mickey.  In spite of the frigid cold, and his full bladder, he barked incessantly at it.  The bag froze in place out of fear no doubt.  Later Mr. Hanky whizzed on it which no doubt added insult to injury.  I have a impressive security detail here in Nebraska.  I can just hear Mick saying "I'll bark it into submission", then you water board it.  What a team.

So while its cold here, we're safe from rolling trash.  Mick doesn't bark often, but it's always for good reason.  I feel so safe, so loved, and so protected.  Now, if they will just share the bed with me I'll be all warm and cozy too.

No comments: