Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Dog In the Yard

There is a new dog in our yard. Not in terms of physical appearance, but in terms of every other type. We'll call her a confident dog. We'll call her Sophie - Queen of the Yard.

Thanking God I was finally motivated to train her on the Invisible Fence. Laughing (and wondering??)that it took me so long to make this investment in her happiness. She is a new dog I tell you. At least in the yard.

She runs with the biggest smile on her face. If she trips she'll probably bite her tongue off. Makes you wonder what is going through her head these days. Probably something like this - "I'm free, I'm free, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee". "I can run circles around you lame brain pointer boys." "You talkin to me?? I can out point you guys paws down day in and day out." And, "I've got moves that you've never seen". "Move your butts bozo's, this is my yard".

She is not the shy girl she used to be. Pretty soon she'll be talking smack to the squirrels and making them run for cover. Watch out world - Sophie's got attitude!

2 comments:

Janicekg said...

Yeah for Sophie!

N. Bachmann said...

Thanks CTL. I'm pretty excited for Sophie. Plus I love getting feedback, thanks for taking time to do so.