Saturday, September 4, 2010

Registering a Complaint



I, Sophie, being of sound mind and a resident of the state of NE would like to register the following complaint. I do not make these claims lightly. I don't do anything lightly. I want you to know I'm being tortured. The photo above is my evidence.

As you can tell from my posture I simply can't take any more. When the nice lady put the Gentle Leader on I reached my limit. I place my paw on the side of my crate to brace myself. Seriously??? A device around my muzzle? How much must a girl be expected to take? I gave her the look. But it didn't help.

Today, she took me out in public in it. It's supposed to help me walk nicely in public. To that I say - not so much. I'm sure I heard her say it was like wrestling a barracuda on a leash. Heheheeee....

Not only that she made me wear a vest that covers my lovely cow patches and the Gentle Leader. Jumpin Jehoshaphat it's horrible I tell you. This abuse makes Scary Man look like Mother Theresa.

I ask you this. How can this get up enhance my natural beauty? It can't. It's not fair and I want you to know it.

Sign, Sophie Who Ought Not To Be Treated Like This

No comments: