Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Todays Agenda

Wake up to the 5:30am Sophie-alarm. Not really anything alarming about it, except for the time. She's a lot like my son, when he was a baby we used to say he had "early ears". The earlier the better to begin the day. Perhaps Sophie should live with him, it would be pay back.

Next on the list, feed the dogs, water them, dash back for an extra few zzzzz's after their belly's are full. From there, take Sophie to Camp BowWow. Thanks Camp BowWow for your part in her socialization and exercise. I see she mostly does laps while she's there and tests to see how high that separating wall really is. She's consistent if nothing else!

In a while off to the chiropractor for an adjustment. Face it, we all need some sort of adjustment. On a regular schedule too. Clip Mick's nails and brush him. Then pick up Sophie, drop her off at home and head off to pet therapy with Micky. Some days I need a chauffeur's license. Then later some shopping and cleaning. Well, I'd be lying about the cleaning part if I didn't say "maybe some cleaning". It is ranked in order of importance. Frankly, I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Oh, and I need some play time. It is a day off after all. That would include messing around on Facebook, and perhaps something creative. Wondering if the creative part will be fixing dinner?

Now, after looking at my list for the day, I look at Mr. Hanky's list. His includes getting loved up on, eating, sleeping, pooping...repeat. Not that there isn't any variety in his schedule. There are naps in the sun, naps on the sofa, naps on the bed. Head pats, butt rubs, nose smooches, treats, kibble and once in a while a little nibble of something yummy from the table.

While I'm blessed to be able to do all I do....I really envy Hank's schedule.

No comments: