Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We Just Worry

I realize that most of us (read - women) worry. It's what we do. We like to be in control and if we aren't - we worry. We like to know the game plan, the menu, the schedule, the dress code, the check book balance, the plan of attack. Even when we do, sometimes we still worry.

I'm worrying about Sophie because I'm out-of-town. She just does not exactly embrace change. She's probably worried because her world is a little topsy turvy with me gone. We are tag team worriers.

I've noticed that men, don't worry so much. Frankly, I worry about that. They should worry more! How else is the everything going to get done? I'm certain Mick and Hank haven't noticed I'm gone. Someone showed up to let the out, feed them, fill the water bowls and love up on them. Sure, it ain't da Momma, but ain't nuttin to worry about either.

Of course, me worrying won't help Sophie. She's so in tune to ever little nuance she can probably sense my tension clear across the country. She's in good hands. I know that. Just wishing she would realize that. Then we would both rest easier.

1 comment:

Designer Dog Bowls said...

Hi,

Amazing! I love your designs. Truly unique the best for your pet, we always have fantastic designer doggy. Thanks...

Designer Dog Bowls