Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hello Lisa

The title of this blog could also be - Ask and you shall receive, Bark and the door shall be opened. I have asked and I'm now I'm in the 'trusting it will come to pass' stage in life.

Earlier this year, I contacted Bark Magazine regarding my blogs. I have traded several emails with one of their editors. So maybe I should direct this blog to her. Lisa - may I call you by your first name? Lisa we "talked", chatted, corresponded, okay, emailed about the possibility of publishing some of my blogs in your wonderful "Bark" magazine. I just want you to know I haven't given up on this happening!

I know I am not as distinguished, or previously published, as many of the contributors to your magazine. However, everyone must start somewhere. Why not start with the best?

Mickey, Kobe, Maddie and Hank will vouch for me. Abby, Fancy, Dusty, and Sidney send their regards from the other side of the bridge. Posthumous recommendations are sometimes difficult to come by. Former foster dogs, Jackson, Pete, Bo and Buddy would give thumbs up approval, but you know about that whole opposable thumb issue.

Could be this blog is way out there on the limb of life. Since I was going to blog any way, why not ask specifically for what I want? I liken it to leap of faith in my little doggydog world.

Btw Lisa - spell check will only take me so far. Sometimes my blogs have a little typo in them. I don't mind as they keep me human, and when we get to that point my guess is you have editors who will clean up these little booboo's.

They say write it down, own it and send it to the universe. Now, we don't know for sure who all they are - but I like the way they think! So, Lisa, thank you for reading this, for being the conduit that takes my bloggydog thoughts and ramblings to your magazine and beyond.

No comments: