Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Converts

As much as I love pointers, and have been known to sing their praises a time or two, I don't have the ability to convert people to love the breed like the dogs do.  I have to tell you, they worked their magic last weekend.

Hank's magic is the sort of "hey I'm a loveable dufus....pet me....pet me....pet me....can I snuggle with you" kind of magic".  Mick's is more of a "hey, I'm a totally cool dude and a hunting dog to boot" sort of magic.  And of course, Sophie's is a "hey, I'm a cute little pocket pointer....shy...starting to open up....skittish.....silly when she thinks no one is looking....adorable...heart winning" type of magic. 

Truthfully, pull these three dogs together and who?  Who I ask you could resist?  If I could send them on a Pointer Revival Tour to bring pointer lovers into the fold I would do it!  Now, I may be biased.  Or, I may be really on to something here. 

Either way, the pups touched hearts this weekend.  And who among us doesn't need a little more of that in our life? 

No comments: