Thursday, April 29, 2010

Zero Balance

For once, and I know it may not last, I have a zero balance at the Vet's office. For some, especially my vet, its the equivalent of paying off a mortgage. A huge endeavor, and a wonderful event. I think this needs to be reflected in my credit report. Heck, even a billboard might be in order.

True publishing this proclamation may in fact jinx things. But, why miss a chance to celebrate. This has been a life goal of sorts. Thankfully, my vet has given me lots of time to get there.

On the other hand, those bills at the clinic are memories, some good, some not so good. Either way they deserve honor. I believe a trip out to the pine trees where Kobe and Maddie are buried is in order. Those bills were a necessity to care for my Prince and Ms. Maddie in their illnesses. I wouldn't have missed that for the world. So, vet bills are/were a good thing. I did a lot of loving at the clinic. Those bills weren't necessarily a bad thing.

So, while my vet bill has a zero balance, my heart is full to the top. Both good things in my book.

No comments: