Tuesday, December 21, 2010

They are Here!


It was a ten minute drive to home from where we picked up the puppies, Junior and Queenie. In that ten minutes they managed to rip open a 40lb bag of puppy chow. Let the fun begin.

This much I've learned....I don't have enough eyes in my head for two puppies. Puppies who are litter box trained are a Godsend. Two puppies can make an enormous racket! Our three resident dogs have gone into seclusion. I may be joining them later.

Reno, on the other hand is embracing the moment. He was even inside the puppy pen with them playing and snuggling. Sophie was not impressed, but I was. Let me say this much, they are freakin adorable. One golden in color, one black with some white on her chest. Pointer/Labrador mixes. An amusing mix of shenanigan's and hi jinx all wrapped up in some soft fur and blessed with puppy breath. I won't even mention how much they piddle and poo-poo. Did I mention how much I love that they are litter box trained?

So it begins - wild puppy days and wild puppy nights.

1 comment:

nerfkid said...

They are sooooo cute!