Friday, March 26, 2010

400 and Going Strong

This will be my 401st blog on this site.  Wow, some people just never shut up do they?  Present company included for sure.  For a fairly quiet person I seem to have a lot to say.  Although, some people who know me well will insist that there is nothing quiet about me.  Really, I'm quite shy.  Now, if I could just say that without giggling.  Well, I used to be shy.  Not so much anymore.

Sometimes I feel like I am repeating myself.  So I have to say - nah, just not possible.  You see each day finds me a different person.  Experiences do that for us.  They mould us, shape us, push us, prod us, squeeze us, pinch us, slam us, round us and revise us.  Lordy, I just hope they air brush us too!

If I didn't have dogs, I would have run out of words long ago.  So if I'm blathering on, blame the dogs.  Actually I'm speaking for them, and they really have a lot to say.  I've edited out the cuss words, you'd be surprised what potty mouths they have.  

They speak to my soul and I speak to you.  Everyone should have such divine, such canine inspiration.  I do.  With this motivation - how could I not share it with you?  Don't answer that.  I do, that's all that matters. 

No comments: