Saturday, August 21, 2010

R & R - response....

Here is Sophie's response to my letter and request to be nice to Scary Man. Kudos to one of my readers, Barbara, for channeling for Sophie....

"Dear Mom,
Thanks for your note. But do I haf to do all those things, Mom, do I? It'd just be easier if you'd just stay home...will ya, mom, will ya? Oh, no, huh? Well, I'll try real hard. I know I can do the sofa thing, would that be enough? But liking the Scary Man, well, I don't know about that...you say he likes me? Really? Honest? Cross your paws? If I just look at him a few times and not turn away, would that work? Or, how about if I let the corners of my mouth turn up a bit, does that count?

Well, I hope you get enough R and R to last a long while, so you don't have to leave again, or maybe....I know...next time just take me with ya, okay?"

Luv,
Sophie


Dear Sophie - I would have loved to take you with me. However, you would have had kittens on the airplane. Do you best with Scary Man. He does his best with you. Remember all the times he gives you popcorn and other treats?? Notice that Hank and Mick just have to lay there and watch as you get those extra goodies.

Luv, Gentle Lady

No comments: