Saturday, August 21, 2010

R & R

Dear Sophie - I'm going out of town for a few days. Just for once act like you like Scary Man. He's really a good guy. He used to carry Kobe upstairs when he needed help. He'd do the same for you. I know you'd rather die a thousand deaths that admit he's not bad, but trust me on this one. He takes it to heart that you don't like him.

While I'm gone, remember the yard is a safe and happy place. I haven't left you just because I went away. I'm visiting dear relatives and enjoying a little R&R.

Perhaps you don't know what R&R is. That's short for rest and relaxation. Truth be told I do about as much of that as you do. I'm working on it though. People may leave your side, but the loving ones never leave your heart. All the nasty ones can be tossed out like old garbage. This does not include Scary Man!!

Try not to kick Hank out of his crate and drag all his blankets around. When you initiate play and Mick starts barking at you - that's a good thing. That is not time to run to the couch thinking it's home base. Play for heavens sakes - you know you want too!!

Just cause I'm not there doesn't mean you can't enjoy the sofa. Get to it early for the best seating. If you wait too long you know who will take up all spots.

Oh,and one more thing.....take care of Scary Man for me....he's used to having a little bitch (or two) around. He might need some extra lovins. Or someone to boss him around just a wee bit.

Love you..... Your Foster Mom

No comments: