Monday, August 16, 2010

Things That Make Your Day

I think I could name about 100 things easy that make my day. But, I won't do that to you.

I'll just name a few. Hearing from my kids, laughing with Reno, God moments, fostering-talking about fostering-hearing from someone who adopted one of our fosters-helping a dog find a foster home. Winnie The Pooh. Diamonds. Obviously this list is in no particular order. Cooking....followed immediately by eating. Drinking, take that however you want. I could be referring to water with lemon (a favorite of mine) for all you know.

Oh yes, and hugs. Lots of them. Puppies, particularly ones I'm not responsible for. Ditto that for babies. Flowers - all of them. Friends, facebook friends, old friends and friends I've yet to meet.

So let's not count all of those, except in the form of blessings. It's always okay to count those. Our life is full. Full to overflowing with things. Good things, psycho things, easy, hard, sad things, laughable things, big, little and silly things.

But mostly, if we look with our hearts, it's full of things that make our day.

No comments: