Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beware of the Kongsh

In a manner of speaking, all four of our dogs have voices. I don't do the voice impressions, but Reno does. This is one of the reasons I think Reno missed a career in theatre.

If Sidney could talk, it would be with a bit of a lisp. Just a little lisp, totally endearing though, all his "S" words would end with "sh's". Thus the title "beware of the Kongsh".

The Kong was on the kitchen floor, thus a source of great myshtery to Shidney. He had Kong experience. So it should not have been a huge surprise to him. For some reason it appeared to be an object from out space that landed on the kitchen floor. He was watching it intently, approaching it with great trepidation. I didn't see Shidney or his stealthy approach, if you can call it an approach, to the Kong.

He decided to bolt for the front room and escape the treacherous Kong just as I pulled open the refrigerator door. Bamm!! I didn't see Shid coming, he didn't shee the door coming. I thought for sure I damaged the door and broke the dog!

Shidney's response was "holy schmokes, Killer Konsh and fridges that bitesh, how do humansh manage thish crazy worldsh".

No comments: