Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dog Naps

Hmmmm. Let's think about this. The dogs sleep all night, go outside, relieve themselves, wolf down their kibble, and then nap. They are much smarter than we think.

And their sleeping habits? Well - Kobe has his corner of the room. The Kobe throne, nice pile of blankets, accommodations for just one, good view of his surroundings, butt right on the heater vent. It's his bliss. Mick and Maddie share the master bed with us at night. After Reno gets up Sidney will come up from the sofa and snuggle in until I get up. After their morning feeding it's like Nascar for bed positions. Pillow position is important. Maddie, however, always gets window position as she's our little watch dog.

I admit to being jealous of this life style. Sleep, eat, sleep some more. Followed by a burst of play, a potty break, and a nice nap. Move over pups, I'd like some of this action, or rather lack of action. I may have opposable thumbs, but I have napping talents of my own. Most of which , naturally, I learned from you.

No comments: