Friday, May 15, 2009

Hellooo - I'm a Genius

Hank has a new nickname. Reno always manages to bestow (inflict) just the right persona to our dogs in the form of a nickname. Besides Hammerin Hank, he is also called Mr. Hanky. Although I personally squirm at the Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo reference. Lately the name Skeezix keeps coming up - and that one I can live with.

Mr. Skeezix was enjoying the bliss of rolling on bath towels I'd just used this morning. I sat on the bed to towel off. Hank barged in closer to help me. In the end I got up and he took over the towel. In his own Hanky way he really got into the process. So much so his head went over the side of the bed while squirming and his torso followed. We had a good laugh at that. He hopped back up and being the genius he is went for another roll. Something that delicious must be enjoyed twice! Again he rolls and squirms on his back with a big goofy grin until yet again he squirms off the side onto his head. Helloo, do you not see a pattern here?? Were it not for the head trauma he would be a genius.

But he has a point in that pea sized lemon head of his. Bliss needs to be repeated. Little bumps and tumbles do not ruin the bliss. You just get up and enjoy it again. Hopefully, one adjusts a little to preclude the tumble. But the bliss - one must go for it.

No comments: