Monday, May 11, 2009

Lingerie

My dogs seem to have a penchant for my lingerie. Most all of them have enjoyed some type of activity with them.

Mickey ran willy nilly through the yard with a bra looped around his neck one morning. Pete made a dash through the house with a Victoria's Secret Bra in his mouth. We have photographic evidence of that episode.

Hank takes a much different approach. He is not inclined to run with it. He is more content to roll on it. I liken dogs rolling in dead fish, animal poop, and other incredibly stinkables as really disgusting behavior. That he finds my lingerie rollable - somehow incredibly stinkable - rather dismays me. I shower, I soap, I use deodorant. Last I checked, no fish have died in my apparel. No birds have pooped on them. And yet, for Hank, rolling on a bra or panties is his bliss.

Who am I to deny him his bliss? Maybe he just wants my fragrance on him. Maybe I stink in a really tantalizing way. Well, at least to Hank I do.

No comments: