Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Thots

Patience is a virtue - just not one I possess. Case in point, my email account keeps telling me the server is busy. Helloo - that's a personal problem. Get 'r done and get 'r done now so I can check my email. See, I don't have a problem with patience in general, just with exhibiting it.

I've decided the computer is the equivalent for me, to liver treats, OMG liver treats to the dogs. I keep going back for more. When there are good emails, contacts, funny jokes, heart warming stories it feeds my interest. Even when there is nothing, there is always the potential. But when I can't get on - that's when that patience thing, or lack of it, comes into play.

On another note, Maddie's new "floor bed", which is a stack of old blankets, was partially shredded today in an act of wild play. Of course, she wasn't home to witness it. Heck, I was in the same room and didn't witness it. It's possible I dozed off and missed the whole interlude. The dogs were right next to me when I laid down. They were right next to me when I woke up. I thought I heard Kobe over there, but he doesn't have enough teeth for either the amount of batting on the floor. If I checked gums, I bet Mick has batting fibers in his teeth.

Maybe our level of patience is based on how important something is to us. Because clearly, at times, I am a patient person. Mickey can relate, his level of patience with blankets is sorely lacking too. I did get one good correction in on Mick today when he went back for a little more batting.

I guess, we all have issues to work on. To sink our teeth into like a soft fluffy comforter. And hopefully our reward for working those issues is as delicious and addicting as liver treats, OMG liver treats.

No comments: