Monday, August 11, 2008

Random Dog Thots - Good Dog - Bad Dog

Having a senior dog with health issues tears me up. Kobe is in pain and with his age and issues, keeping him comfortable is my only concern. Still, he is a trooper, and the tail wags for me. I know the time will come when I need to say goodbye and I weep. All I have shared with him has been an honor. I'd be lucky to be half as good a friend as he is, and have even a smidgeon of his heart.

Decoy, the devious, has decided that if we won't get the can of liver treats he'll just do it himself. He waits until his "Dad" leaves for work and then goes to the counter, paws up, and comes into the living room with the can. Helloooo?? Liver treats anyone????

Sidney made his first trip to the dog park this morning. You should have seen him run. What he doesn't score on grace and smoothness, he does score on speed. He has two speeds, run, and OMG I Can Fly!!!!

Mickey - also a hunter, decided his prey was underneath the mulch and the landscape fabric. Major excavation was involved. I didn't realized dogs knew how to dig to China.

Maddie - well, Maddie the ball driven - need I say more. With the company visiting she has more people to throw the ball - it doesn't get any better than that.

So we begin our week with bad dogs and good dogs, and good dogs not doing so well.

No comments: