Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silly Sid

If Sidney had a bumper sticker it would say: "Warning - I Leap For Butterflies". I've taken to calling him butterfly boy because he's such a spaz about them. He'll be running across the yard and make a random leap after a moth or butterfly as it enters his field of vision. If you didn't see the butterfly you'd think there were bats in his belfry.

The other silly thing he does is when he squats to go potty. You would think he was going to drop and give you five - push ups that is. Funny how many styles there are for peeing. We have the traditional leg lifters, we had one who did the 3 legged squat (not because she only had 3 legs either), one who pee's on the back of his front legs every single time, and one who drops and gives you pee. Such talent, I know.

You gotta love a dog who jumps for joy and other flying insects. I think the lesson here is one should never be too composed. I think that's good advice for all of us.

No comments: