Friday, January 2, 2009

Boxes

You never know when you might need a good box. That is the whole premise behind having a stash of boxes.

Maybe not everyone is like this. But I have always been a box saver (much to Reno's dismay!) You just never know....... Shirt boxes, check boxes, jewelry boxes (my favorite), shoe boxes. I mean really, how does one wrap gifts without the appropriate box?

Many of my good boxes were "deep sixed" during recent periods of home reorganization. Sure they may not have been perfect boxes anymore, but they still served the purpose. I mean, if we re gift, shouldn't we re box that re gift?

I'm on a mission to restock the stash. I scored a fabulous "catering box" at work tonight when dinner was brought in. I could do the happy dance over a good box like this. Reno indulged me, probably rolled his eyes when I wasn't looking, and didn't really share my excitement.

Someday he will delight in my stash of good boxes, just like I'll delight in his organizational skills. Even organized people need a good box from time-to-time. Good thing is, we'll be ready. Whohoo!

No comments: