Saturday, January 24, 2009

Red Velvet and Other Thots

My favorite cake is Red Velvet Cake. I have always wanted to have a red velvet dress. Other than diamonds, garnets (the deep red color) are my favorites. I love red glasses, plates, bowls and vases. I look really good in red. I like red wine. I used to be, almost, a red head. I think I see a trend here.

I have always "known" I'd write a book. I have never known what it would be about. I think Lisa Kogan (who writes for Oprah) needs to watch out. I want her job. But I think my idea to write a 'book', and God's plan may be slightly different. I think this blog is my book. And that's okay too. That the pages are bound on this website, and not in hard back, or paper back is not an issue. If you'd like to send cash, so I feel physically paid, I would graciously accept. If you are an publicist don't hesitate to contact me about a contract. Either way I will write. Because I enjoy it, because I have been gifted with words, and maybe because I like to see my words in print. If you find value, or laughter, or both then I've my goal.


If you'd like to sit down with me and have some red cake, or a glass of red wine - let's do just that. That time shared together may be the next "chapter" in my book.

No comments: