Sunday, September 14, 2008

Honey Do's

Honey Do's come in all shapes and forms. There are the honey will you pick up some milk on your way home from work requests. Honey would you help me with this? Honey could you do me a favor? Honey have you see my keys? Honey did I tell you....?

As my honey was working on his "To Do" list for today I made what I thought was a simple request. I said...."Honey?, if you are outside with Kobe when he poops, please look it over for me". So maybe most people 's honey do lists don't include analyzing poop content, color and consistency. To his credit he asked if I needed color and other identifying information. I think he was just humoring me.

Suffice it to say, there was no three page report on Prince Kobe's backyard deposit when I got home from work. Actually, I still feel a little silly for having asked the question. My honey will do a lot for me and the dogs. I think he drew a line at the poop today.

On the other hand, poop happens, and poop tells much about an animals (or humans!) health. So really not such a silly question. But, and there is always a but, perhaps his idea of a fun day off did not include poop watching. I understand. I'll forgive him for not doing this honey do, if he'll forgive me for asking the question.

No comments: